About Lewistown Pharmacy
From around 1958 until 1973 Lewistown Pharmacy was originally known as Hile Physician Supply and was owned by Clement and Myrtle Hile. In 1973, Richard Salvatore bought Hile Physician Supply and changed the name to Lewistown Pharmacy. The pharmacy became incorporated a few years later.
Since being purchased in 1973, the Lewistown Pharmacy has been family owned and operated by members of the Salvatore family. We strive to provide the Lewistown community with quality prescription refills and pharmacy services. Throughout the years, we have become a fixture in the community providing our customers with quickly filled prescriptions handed over with a smile.
Through the years, Lewistown Pharmacy has faced many challenges and undergone changes. By always putting our customers first, we have continued to overcome and thrive. We work to build trusting relationships with our customers, in hopes that we will be their hometown pharmacy now and always.
Stop by Lewistown Pharmacy today or give us a call at 717-248-0041 to see just how easy it is to transfer your prescriptions!